It can happen that your products are not successfully synchronized with Bexio or that there are other problems with the interface. In this case, you can check the error messages yourself and resolve them yourself using the following information.
Open the "Error messages" view
- Open the administration interface: my.saldia.ch
- Navigate to the menu item "bexio products".
- Select the sub-item "Error messages".
- Now check the list displayed to see if and which error messages are present.
Another product with the same product code is already synced to bexio. The same sku shop product id is: xxx, bexio id is: xxx
Problem: The product in the webshop has already been synchronized with Bexio. The affected product has a product code that is already used for another product.
Solution: Change the product code of the affected product.
Product title too long, more than 60 characters
- Problem: The product title in the webshop contains too many characters. Bexio cannot save product titles with more than 60 characters, which means that orders with such products cannot be transmitted via the interface.
- Solution: Shorten the product title of the affected product to a maximum of 60 characters.