- Before you can view and configure your payouts, you must successfully complete the KYC process. You can find more information on this in the article: "Know Your Customer (KYC)-Prozess".
- When your customers pay via saldiaPay, the money is not transferred directly to your account. The money is initially held in saldiaPay and paid out after 8 days at the earliest. You can find more information on this in the "Payout interval" section.
Open the "Payouts" view
- Open the administration interface at login.saldiapay.ch
- Log in with your user name and password.
- Select the menu item "Payouts" in the navigation bar.
Current credit balance
Get an overview of what will be paid out soon and how much is available for the next payout.
- Available: Credit displayed under "Available" will be paid out at the next payout time. Payouts are always triggered at the end of the month.
- Available soon: Under "Available soon" you can see your balance that is not older than eight days and will therefore not be included in the next payout.
Overview (contributions paid out)
All payout amounts already made are listed here. If you move the mouse pointer over a payout, two buttons will appear. These allow you to either open the payout details or download an export.
Payout from external payment providers
Third-party payouts are made by the third-party providers used. If you have any questions about payouts from third-party providers, please contact their support directly. Payouts for third-party providers cannot currently be mapped in saldiaPay.
There are three billing periods: Daily, Weekly, Monthly.
- By default, all customers have monthly billing. If, for example, you would like daily or weekly billing due to cash flow or a subscription-based business model, you are welcome to contact us. We will adjust the payout interval individually for you after checking.
- For security reasons, you will receive your money at the end of each month for the first three months. In addition, you must allow for around three bank arrears days for all billing periods.
8-day rule: For all payout intervals, your transactions will not be paid out until at least 8 full days have passed since they were received.
Customize payouts (settings)
Change your account number and the currency for withdrawals.
- Select the "Adjust settings" button in the overview with the balances.
Here you can change your IBAN for withdrawals or specify a withdrawal account for foreign currencies.
- CHF accounts: Switzerland, Liechtenstein
- EUR accounts: Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Switzerland, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Germany, Denmark, Estonia, Spain, Finland, France, United Kingdom, Gibraltar, Greece, Croatia, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Latvia, Malta, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Sweden, Slovenia, Slovakia
- USD accounts: United States
- GBP accounts: United Kingdom, Gibraltar
- QR-IBANs cannot be used. Every QR-IBAN also has a "normal" IBAN. We ask you to find the "normal" IBAN and enter it.
- Please note that additional fees may apply for withdrawals.
By using multiple billing currencies, you as a merchant can save on conversion costs if you offer your products and services in countries that use a different currency to your local one.
Transactions in currencies without a payout account are converted into the standard currency and paid out to the corresponding account. The conversion takes place at the respective daily exchange rate with a conversion fee of 2%.