Once the product categories have been created, the products can now be recorded
- Click on the menu item "Products" in the dashboard:
- Click on the green button with the plus sign and then on "create new product" to create a new product. If you want to edit an existing product, just click on the name of the product to get to the product settings. With the status, products can also be deactivated or hidden:
Enter the desired products and load product images into the system.
Enter the following information:
- Name -> Enter the name of the product
- Categories -> In which category should the product be displayed in the shop?
- Price (CHF) -> Enter the price in CHF
- Tax -> Enter the value added tax (VAT) for this product.
- Product code -> Enter the product code
- In stock -> how many products are in stock at the moment (if you don't want to manage stock via the shop, just enter 999)
- Weight -> enter the weight in KG (optional)
- Description -> add a small description of the product
click on create after you have entered all the information so that the other setting options appear:
- If you click on the expert mode, you have more setting options:
- In the "Properties" tab you can add properties to the product (e.g. brand, size, etc.). You can also add new properties by clicking on the green button at the top right:
- In the "Similar products" tab, you can add products that will then be recommended on your page under this product:
- In the "Buy together" tab, you can add products that are sold as a bundle with this product: