- Visit your personal customer area at www.swizzonic.ch
- Select the desired domain name and then click the Domain and DNS icon
- In the Domains section, click DNS Configuration
- Click Start DNS Change
- Accept the terms and conditions after reading the text carefully. Then click Next
- Enter your new DNS or select the default internal DNS from the drop-down menu if you want to restore Swizzonic's DNS. Click on Save
- In the control panel you can see the DNS you have requested for your domain.
Set up external hosting
Swizzonic DNS allows you to use hosting with an external provider.
- On the DNS configuration page you arrived at, delete the A record. Immediately after that click Add A record
- If you want to change the alignment of the entire hosting domain, leave the first field blank; enter the IP address; and then click Create/Change
IMPORTANT: If there is still a AAAA record on your zone, delete it.
These data must be entered: Domain verknüpfen alle Anbieter