Upload all your products to Facebook to use in Facebook Shoppable Posts.
You can add Facebook feed in saldiaApps:
After adding the app, we will contact you as soon as possible.
Upload a new data feed to a catalog
- Go to Commerce Manager and select your catalog
- If you don't have a catalog yet, click the Add Catalog button to create a new one:
- Select the catalog type "E-commerce" and click continue:
- Upload product info here, select the catalog owner and give the catalog a name. Click on create:
- You will now see that the catalog has been created:
- Open the Catalog tab and go to Data Sources:
- First select Data feed and then Next
- Under Is your table or file ready? select Yes and then Next:
- You will get a link to your data feed from us once we have created it. Select the option Use a URL and enter the URL there:
Enter the hosting URL of your file that you received from us. Select Next when you are done
- Set up an hourly, daily or weekly upload schedule for your data feed file. Select Next
- Check the displayed data. If everything is correct, select Next
- Select Save feed and upload
- If there are any field (column) naming issues in your file, they will be listed here. For example, the name of a field may not be spelled correctly or we may not support it. Adjust your fields under Problems with columns to the fields we assume in your file. Under Unrecognizable Columns, you can also match any fields we can't match to the fields we support. Then select Upload. We create data feed rules to automatically fix such problems for future uploads of this data feed.