Send your parcels with Swiss Post and print the labels directly in your store.
- In the menu item "saldiaApps" you can add the Swiss Post App:
- Enter your data here and click on the "Connect to Swisspost" button to connect to Swiss Post:
- Fill out the following form: Contact form for a custom Swiss Post API integration.
- As webshop URL you need the URL from this store
- You need the following four API's (API Barcode, API Addresschecker, API Shipping Options & API PickPost / My Post 24)
- You can ignore the store system
As technical contact enter "support" as first name and "saldia" as last name.
For email use firstname.lastname@example.org.
For an individual API integration you must have a billing relationship with Swiss Post. If you are not yet a business customer, click on the button "Become a business customer".
You will receive the following data from Swiss Post. Secret-ID = customer ID, token-ID = customer secret:
In "Settings > Shipping" you can add the Swiss Post as carrier to your shipping methods, so you can create a postal label directly in the orders:
After you have chosen the Swiss Post, you can define which priority the postal label should have:
You can then generate a Swiss Post label in the backend of the orders:
Article is closed for comments.