You can add filters to your store so that customers can search for products by certain characteristics.
- Go under "Products" to "Properties" and click on the button "Create property":
- Enter a title (e.g. size) the title will then be displayed in the product properties. Select "Search product via filter" so that you can add filters to your store:
- In the menu item "Filter" you can enter with which title the filter should be displayed in the store. In addition, you can specify at which position the filter is in the store. Save the settings:
- After saving, the menu item "Variants" appears. You can add the filter property in the field "Variant". With the button "Add new" you can add new fields:
- Click on "Products" in the dashboard you will see all products that are already in your store. To add a filter property to a product click on the "write" icon behind the product:
- In the settings for the product, go to the menu item "Properties". Here you can add the property to the product:
The filter will now be displayed in the store: