Refund the full or partial amount to your customers.
Open the "Transaction" view
- Open the administration interface at login.saldiapay.ch
- Log in with your user name and password.
- Select the menu item "Payments" in the navigation and then "Transactions"
Enter a refund
- Open the relevant transaction in the transaction list by clicking on it.
- Now select the "Refund" button in the transaction detail view.
- Define the amount to be refunded.
- You can make a partial refund by adjusting the refund amount.
- It is also possible to refund more money at a later date if a partial refund has already been made.
- Press the "refund" button.
- Please note that there must be a sufficient balance with the respective payment provider to process the refund.
- Refunds directly through saldiaPay are only possible with selected payment providers from our partner company Payrexx and may take up to 10 days. This depends on the card issuer.
- If the "Refund" button is not displayed, the refund cannot be processed through saldiaPay and must be initiated through an alternative method.
Common Errors and Their Causes
The transaction could not be refunded because your account does not have sufficient funds.
Upon receiving a new transaction, saldiaPay applies the agreed-upon transaction fees and deducts them directly from the received amount. If you then wish to refund the entire amount, you do not have sufficient funds in your account. You can either wait for a new transaction to arrive or make a deposit into your saldiaPay account to increase your balance (fees apply).
TWINT - An error occurred while processing your request.
As TWINT can be linked to a bank account, refunds are directly processed to this bank account. This connection should not be interrupted between the transaction receipt and the refund process. If, for example, this connection is disrupted by uninstalling TWINT, it can result in the above-mentioned error.
We ask you to directly contact the end customer. The refund must be processed through an alternative method.