You can add administrators for your store who can edit the store in the backend.
- Click on the menu item "Administrators" in the dashboard:
- Click on the blue button "Add administrator". If you want to edit something for an existing administrator, click on the "write icon" behind the corresponding entry:
- Enter all data about the new administrator and set a password for it. Finally, save so that the administrator is created:
- When the new administrator is saved, you can make further settings by clicking on the "write icon" next to the user:
- You can change the password for the users or the users can change it themselves when they are logged in:
- If the administrators should only have access to some specific menu items, you can set that in the tab "Permissions" with the toggle switches:
- With this user the backend looks like this afterwards:
Important: The number of administrators and possibility to set permissions depend on your selected subscription.