Without activating online payments, you can only sell against invoice.
Activate online billing or payment. This will enable you to accept all major credit cards, Twint, Postfinance, ApplePay, SamsungPay and GooglePay as payment methods.
The first thing you need to do is run the KYC process. You can find more information on this in the article "Know Your Customer (KYC)".
After completing the KYC process, you can activate the payment means in saldiaPay.
Im Willkommensmail von saldia hast du die Logindaten für saldiaPay bekommen.
- Log in to https://login.saldiapay.ch with the login that was sent to you.
- Click on "Payment provider". There you have an overview of the payment methods that are offered:
- Here you can see which payment providers can be selected.
Click on Configure. For "Payrexx Swiss Collecting", there are other providers than for "Payrexx Direct". Payrexx Swiss Collecting" is already activated by default, if you also want to offer providers from "Payrexx Direct" in your shop, you still have to activate them:
- The transaction fees of the different payment methods are displayed here:
You can select the different payment methods here.
These settings can be made here:
- Apply for new payment methods -> some payment methods have to be applied for.
- Available payment methods -> you can select the desired payment methods.
Save these settings
Now you have activated the selected payment methods. Next you have to assign them in the shop. You can find more information on this in the article "Assign means of payment".