To make your customers' shopping experience unique, we offer the possibility to customize the design of your store according to your ideas. With our bespoke design customizations, you can individualize the look of your store and ensure that it fits in perfectly with your brand identity.
1. select design template
To save you time, you can start with a predefined template. Then you only need to make the specific adjustments to customize your store.
- Navigate to the administration interface at my.saldia.ch.
- Select the "Settings" menu item in the navigation bar.
- Click on "Appearance" in the menu selection.
- Activate one of the predefined templates to give your store an appealing design.
2. customize design
You can now edit your selected design and make specific adjustments in terms of colors, font and logo to give your store that little bit extra.
Customize colors & font
- Select the "Edit own template" tab.
- Determine the appropriate color for various design points (menus, individual blocks, texts, etc.) by using the colored box or entering the color code directly.
Customize logos & favicon
Determine the logo for the store, for e-mail notifications and the favicon that is displayed next to the page title.
- Open the "Logos" tab.
- Logo for the store: Upload the logo for your store that will be displayed on the website.
- Logo for emails: Place the logo for emails that should appear in customer emails. Make sure that the image size (height & width) is exactly as you want it in the email, as we do not scale it automatically.
- Favicon logo: choose a logo that appears in the bookmark list and next to the page title, use an image with the dimensions 16x16 px.
- Save the template and select it. Your store will immediately be displayed in the new design.
Please note that an online store only offers limited possibilities, as the system is strictly geared towards selling products and design settings should not distract from sales.
Think of successful online stores in Switzerland such as Digitec, Galaxus, Brack and Microspot. These are all very simple online systems, but they have successfully focused all the more strongly on selling products.