With the saldiaPay Terminal, you can receive payments from anywhere. In order for this to work, you must first have completed the KYC. You can find more information about this in the post "Know your Customer Prozess (KYC) - saldiaPay".
- First you have to create a new terminal in saldiaPay.
- The first two settings show you whether the set terminal is published and via which link it can be reached.
- Below you can specify which fields should be displayed and filled out in your terminal. This allows you to adapt your terminal perfectly to your application example.
- The penultimate item lets you choose the look of your terminal. You can find out how to adapt your look & feel in the article "Customise the appearance of saldiaPay".
- The last point lets you set what type of payment should be made through this terminal. You have the choice of one-off payments, payments that reserve an amount in advance, and recurring payments such as subscriptions.