The KYC process is necessary for you to accept online payments. You enter your and your company's data so that they can be checked by experts. The experts then decide whether online payments are approved for your shop.
This article is intended to help you through the KYC process.
Important! You may be rejected based on your assortment or parts thereof. saldia cannot guarantee that you will successfully complete the KYC process.
- You can start the KYC process by setting up your first payment method under Payment Methods.
On the first page, you fill in information about your company.
- On the second page, you fill in information about yourself, the shop owner. There must be a responsible person for the shop so that online payments can be activated.
- On the third page, you enter the bank details to which the credit is to be paid. This must be a business account and the name of the shop owner must be noted somewhere.
- On the fourth page, you provide information about your product range and expected sales.
- You have now completed the KYC process. You will receive an email from Payrexx within the next few working days. If the KYC is incorrect or information is missing, Payrexx will inform you. Follow the instructions from Payrexx so that your account is activated. Once your account has been activated, you can accept online payments.