You can also enter orders by hand in your shop if you sell something outside the online shop and want to control all information via the shop.
- Navigate to the order exercise overview via "Orders > Show orders".
- Add a new order by clicking on the button in the top right corner.
- In the top left-hand corner, enter your client's personal data.
- Below that, in the middle on the left, you can add the customer's billing address. You can select whether the delivery address is different or the same.
- In the middle of the page you can add the products that belong to this order.
- Below that you can add a discount if you want to give one to the order.
- Once you have set everything up, you can create the order in the top right-hand corner.