Without activating online payments, you can only sell against invoices. In order to be able to use the online payment options, a so-called KYC (know your customer) process must be completed once. This is a Finma requirement and cannot be circumvented. The process can be carried out entirely online; the information requested is your business, personal, bank and product details. KYC is a contribution to the prevention of money laundering and is mandatory.
- You received the login data for saldiaPay in the welcome email from saldia. Log in to https://login.saldiapay.ch with the login that was sent to you.
- Click on "Payment provider".
- Click on "Set up". The "KYC" will then open.
- Go through the KYC process. You may be asked for additions by Payrexx via email.
After you have completed the KYC process and Payrexx has verified you and approved your account, you can activate the online payment methods in saldia.
- To do so, log in to https://login.saldiapay.ch using the login that was sent to you.
Click on "Payment provider". There you will find an overview of the payment methods that are offered.
- Here you can see which payment providers can be selected. Click on Configure to go to the selection of providers. For "Payrexx Swiss Collecting", other providers are available than for
"Payrexx Direct". Payrexx Swiss Collecting" is already activated by default. If you also want to offer providers from "Payrexx Direct" in your shop, you still have to activate them.
- The transaction fees of the different payment methods are displayed here.
You can now select the different payment methods here. These settings can be made here:
- Apply for new payment methods -> Some payment methods have to be applied for.
- Available payment methods -> You can select the desired payment methods.
Save these settings
- Log in to saldia in the PRO Backend. Under "Administration > Payment methods" you will find all your available payment methods. If necessary, you can also create your own payment methods.
Click on "Edit" for the payment method you want to edit.
- In the "Configure" tab, select the payment method you want to use and save the changes.
Customers see the payment methods you have selected in the checkout of your shop.
Customers are then redirected to the selected payment method.