Saldia is first and foremost a powerful e-commerce system. It is not a full-fledged CMS system like Wordpress, Contao, Typo 3, Joomla or Drupal. These systems offer comprehensive setting, layout and design options for displaying text and image content, whereas they are not e-commerce platforms and are rather unsuitable for operating an online shop.
However, it is also necessary for an online shop to be able to display individual contents cleanly. As a rule, these are simple text pages, occasionally enriched with images - useful above all to be able to record shipping and return conditions, general terms and conditions, payment options, complaint and contact options, etc.
How do I create a simple content page with saldia?
- Go to "Pages" under "Website" to create a new page or edit an existing one:
- Click on the green button with the plus sign to create a new page. If you want to edit an existing page, click on "Edit" for this page:
- Fill in the desired text in the fields provided:
- Don't forget to add the SEO settings. It is important to describe briefly and concisely what the page is about. With a correct and clean description, you ensure that the pages can be indexed by search engines and found by users.
- Don't forget to save the page:
- In order for saldia to be able to display the entered page in the shop (on the frontend), it must be assigned to a menu. You can see how to assign the page to a menu in this support article: "Edit menus - PRO backend".