You can add filters to your shop so that customers can search for products by certain characteristics.
- Go to "Properties" under "Products":
- Enter a title (e.g. size) and the title will be displayed in the product properties. Select "Product search via filters" so that you can add filters to your shop. Then click on "Variants":
- You can add the filter property in the "Variant" field here. You can add new fields with the "Add" button. Click on "Create" to add the property:
- Go to "Filter" under "Products" to add the filter to the shop. Click on the plus to create a new filter:
- Enter the name of the filter and select the property by which it should filter. Use the "Pos." field to enter the position in the shop where the filter should appear. Then click on Create:
- Add the property to the products where you need it:
- The filter is displayed in the shop: